“Doors Open Pittsburgh is an annual two-day event that provides access to explore and experience a collection of iconic buildings in select neighborhoods of Pittsburgh.”
Source: Doors Open Pittsburgh
Create Your Mobile Itinerary
While looking at the map:
- Click on a yellow numbered circle ()
- This will display buildings contained within the geographic cluster.
- Click on the various buildings to see a photo, building description and hours
To see the entire building list, click on the menu icon ( ) on top left corner
- This will display entire list, by neighborhood
- Click on the various buildings to see a photo, building description and hours.